LOW NOx GAS WALL-MOUNTED WATER HEATER FOR OUTDOOR INSTALLATIONS WITHOUT FLUE GAS DUCTS
- Type A3 instantaneous gas water heater with front flue gas exhaust, for installations without flue gas exhaust ducts
- LOW NOx appliance pursuant to ErP directives. It can work both with methane or LPG (with specific conversion kit).
- Suitable for protected outdoor installations. It can operate at temperatures as low as -20°C (supplied as per standard with electric heating elements on the water circuit)
- Appliance applied as per standard with remote control timer (and relative connection cable), with large interface display and simple control keys, for easy and intuitive regulation
- Runs in continuous modulation with double temperature sensor control at water inlet and outlet. Models 22 and 26 are equipped with a power regulating valve at cold water inlet, to improve the stability of the produced domestic hot water.
- Suitable for operating coupled with a thermal solar plant
- ECO: the dispensing temperature of the hot water and the power of the burner are reduced. Ideal for operation during hot weather seasons
- CHILDREN PROTECTION: When setting a very high setpoint, every time the water heater switches off, the supply temperature is brought to 48°C so that the following withdrawal is performed in complete safety
The conversion kit to LPG must be purchased with the following codes:
014041X0 | Kit for conversion to LPG for EXTERNO mod. 11
014042X0 | Kit for conversion to LPG for EXTERNO mod. 16
014043X0 | Kit for conversion to LPG for EXTERNO mod. 22
014044X0 | Kit for conversion to LPG for EXTERNO mod. 26