Whenever you enter your home or office we would like to accomodate you with the peaceful sensation of comfort which comes from a well controlled environment, designed around you.
The outdoor temperature makes no importance: cold, warm or humid weather will not hamper your wellness, which you will program with easily adjustable and flexible controls, reducing the environmental impact to the minimum extent.
Ferroli industries encompassed a huge transformation in order to be ready to offer you complete solutions, properly scalable into other comfort systems for air and water, applicable into houses as well as into large commercial and industrial surfaces.
Men and women which are playing this revolution know that they have to leverage innovation and quality as key factors in order to provide a “smart comfort” to our customers.
We all wish a “smart experience” to our customers in setting and enjoying their comfort.
GOVERNANCETo strengthen and improve its control and corporate governance system, Ferroli S.p.A. has launched a project aimed at adapting its risk prevention and management system according to the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001 and the applicable industry best practices.
The project was completed with the adoption of Model 231 and the Code of Ethics.
The Supervisory Board was assigned the following tasks:
- monitoring the implementation of and compliance with the Model, the rules of conduct, the prevention protocols and the procedures prescribed by the Model itself;
- conduction of periodic continuous and unannounced inspections and checks;
- promotion and implementation of constant updating of the Model;
- promotion of initiatives for the dissemination of awareness and understanding of the Model as well as the contents of Italian Legislative Decree no. 231/2001;
- controlling the implementation of an efficient internal reporting system for the notification of significant information as addressed by Italian Legislative Decree no. 231/2001, which also guarantees the protection of the privacy of the reporting party;
- providing all employees and members of the corporate bodies with clarifications relating to the meaning and application of the provisions set forth in the Model, as well as the correct interpretation/application of the Model itself, the control standards and relative implementation procedures as well as the Corporate Code of Ethics;
- immediately notifying the administrative body concerned – so that it can take appropriate measures – of any violations of the Model that have been discovered and which could engender liability on the part of the Company, as well as proposing relevant sanctions;
- Any breach or suspected violation of Model 231 and the Code of Ethics may be reported to the Supervisory Board.