OMNIA HYBRID C
REVERSIBLE HYBRID AIR-WATER HEAT PUMPS FOR SPLIT INSTALLATION WITH INSTANTANEOUS DHW PRODUCTION
> GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- The family of OMNIA HYBRID C hybrid heat pumps integrates the technology of the heat pump and the condensing boiler with instantaneous dhw production in a single compact product.
- This represents the ideal solution for replacing old existing boilers, also on high temperature system with radiators.
- The compact dimensions, similar to those of a wall-hung boiler, make it easier to replace without losing significant space or requiring significant restructuring work.
- Internal electronics, by running the boiler or the heat pump as the climatic conditions vary, optimise the output of the system by always working in the most economic consumption-related modes possible.
- During heat pump operation in heating or conditioning mode, the boiler can produce dhw at the same time without interfering on heat pump operation, thereby maximising the comfort of both services.
- If the heat pump is partially or fully blocked, the boiler can operate separately in heating and dhw production.
- it is composed of an external inverter unit available in 3 power sizes associated with an internal condensation unit with integrated hydronic module for cooling circuit control.
- A highly versatile system that can operate in particularly cold climatic conditions (outdoor air down to -20°C).
- The split cooling circuit avoids the risk of freezing in particularly cold outdoor applications.
- The user interface is composed of a digital remote controller equipped with a large display and simple setting controls.
- Wall flue gas exhaust in cases pertaining to Lgs.D. 4 July 2014, No. 102.
> CHARACTERISTICS OF EXTERNAL UNIT:
- Approved for outdoor operation in completely exposed site.
- Breakaway starting current thanks to Inverter technology.
- Compressor with twin rotary DC INVERTER motor on vibration damping supports and wrapped in double layer of soundproofing material to reduce vibrations and noise to a minimum.
- The compressor is also equipped with casing oil heating element.
- Two-flow electronic expansion vessel, cycle inversion valve.
- Axial fans with brushless DC motor complete with protective grids.
- Outdoor air temperature probe already installed on the unit.
> CHARACTERISTICS OF INTERNAL UNIT:
- A particularly sturdy boiler, suitable for replacements even in particularly critical and resistant systems.
- Combustion module with high modulation range (1:10) with high thickness stainless steel primary exchanger, with larger passes maintaining high efficiency even on old systems with oxidation and soiling
- M.G.R: Methane, LPG, Propane air Ready, with a simple configuration the internal unit can run on methane, lpg and propane-air without the use of any additional conversion kits.
- MC2: Multi Combustion Control, combustion system with gas-adaptive patented technology for better adaptability of use to the varying gas network conditions (ex. pressure fluctuations or drops)
- F.P.S: Flue gas Protection System. The standard flue gas check valve offers easy connection to pressurised collective flue systems
- Particularly suitable for operation in flues requiring “heavy duty” pipes thanks to approval for operation with flue gas exhaust with a diameter of 50mm.
- Can be combined with preheating systems for the domestic hot water.
- Place of installation: also for outdoor use in a partially protected place that is up to -5°C, as standard
> THE CONTROL SYSTEM
- Comprised of a wired-remote digital controller (max 50 m from the I.U).
- Heating and cooling system: for single-zone systems it is possible to use the control unit as a room thermostat.
- Energy sources: the boiler can be started in Integration or Replacement of the heat pump and also if the heat pump is not working.
- Silenced mode: according to a programmed schedule, this reduces the maximum frequency of the compressor and the fan speed, to reduce the generated noise and the power absorbed by the unit.
- Eco Mode: possibility of defining a time slot in hot mode where the heat pump runs with a sliding setpoint defined by the chosen climatic curve. There are 8 climatic curves for low temperature systems (radiant floor) and 8 climatic curves for fan coil or radiator systems).
- Weekly programming: this makes it possible to set a different schedule for each day of the week defining the operating mode for each time slot (COLD/HOT) and the work setpoint.