HIGH POWER CONDENSING MODULES FOR CASCADE INSTALLATION
- High power condensing thermal module, designed for single installations or in sequence up to 600 kW
- Hydraulic, gas and flue gas accessories for cascade installation, with 2, 3 and 4 modules
- Pre-assembled heat exchanger with elements in aluminum-silicon alloy engineered for the maximum efficiency and minimum pressure drops on the water circuit
- Total pre-mixing unit, for a micro-flame combustion with very low polluting emissions (Class 6 according to EN 15502-1). The metal micro-fiber burner can run on Natural gas or LPG
- Generator protection systems: * Double sensor (delivery and return) system to operate at constant ΔT * Exchanger overtemperature protection sensor calibrated to 95°C * Flue gas safety sensor * Water pressure switch with minimum limit of 0,8 bar
- Hydraulic unit (supplied as accessory) with three-way valve for discharge into the atmosphere and a no-return valve. It’s possible choosing between two circulators, standard and high head
- Sealed room air/flue gas circuit and check valve on the flue gas ejection duct to design the pressurised manifold
> ADVANTAGES OF FORCE W:
- Master / Slave cascade management with self-configuration system and possibility of setting the on/off sequence of the single generator.
- The electronic control on board is design to manage a double system zone and one DHW storage. In combination with the regulator FZ4 B the boiler can manage different temperature zone (direct and
- Range Rated certified generator to adjust the generated power to the system’s needs by increasing the efficiency of the system and preserving the mechanics of the machine.
- The modules can be controlled and conducted remotely:
* Power or temperature adjustment with 0 - 10V signal
* Blocking alarm signal for safety and to restart operation
* Opentherm (OT) and Modbus communication protocols with settable parameters