High efficiency condensing combination & system boilers
Combi 27kw, 32kW & 38kW System 18kW, 25kW & 32kW
Ferroli’s range of wall-mounted A-rated Modena HE boilers has set a new standard for the domestic market. As a high performance, energy efficient and affordable appliance, the Modena HE is unbeatable in its class. The Modena HE comes with the choice of a 5, 7 or 10 year manufacturer’s full parts & labour warranty – a very impressive benefit for such an affordably-priced boiler.
Smallest, lightest, quietest complete combi boiler
The Modena is so compact that it can be sited virtually anywhere and because it is extremely lightweight, installation can be completed with only one pair of hands. It’s so easy to fit that it takes less time to install than comparable boilers which allows for cost savings to be passed on to the customer for an attractively priced job. An exceptionally low operating noise level means it’s barely audible.
With only four moving parts – pump, fan, gas valve and DHW water flow meter – and no plate to plate heat exchanger or diverter valve, the Modena HE guarantees exceptional reliability and is very easy to service and maintain.
Highly fuel efficient without compromising on performance
The Modena HE more than meets consumer demand for constant heat and hot water whilst saving them money on fuel bills and helping them to reduce their carbon footprint.
Long warranties for complete peace of mind
All Modena HE boilers come with a 5 year parts & labour warranty as standard, with the ability to upgrade to a 7 or 10 year warranty at the point of purchase.
Combination 27c 32c 38c Useful heat output 80°C – 60°C kW 24.5/5.7 28.9/6.6 35.0/7.0 Max DHW production @ 25°C / 35°C rise l/min 15.5/11.1 18.3/13.1 21.8/16.0 Empty weight kg 29 31.5 33 Dimensions mm 600 x 400 x 320 600 x 400 x 320 600 x 400 x 350 Warranty* 10yr / 7yr / 5yr 10yr / 7yr / 5yr 10yr / 7yr / 5yr System 18s 25s 32s Useful heat output 80°C – 60°C kW 17/3.9 24.5/5.7 31.4/6.6 Empty weight kg 28 28 30 Dimensions mm 600 x 400 x 320 600 x 400 x 320 600 x 400 x 320 Warranty* 10yr / 7yr / 5yr 10yr / 7yr / 5yr 10yr / 7yr / 5yr* UK warranty is subject to terms and conditions – please refer to the document enclosed with the boiler or contact our service department for further information
Modena HE 27c, 32c & 38c – Features & Benefits
- NOx Class 5* for extremely low emissions and high performance
- Operates on both natural gas and LPG
- No plate to plate heat exchanger or diverter valve
- Only 4 moving parts in combi models – pump, fan, gas valve and DHW water flow meter – and only 3 in system models
- Unique stainless steel pipe-in-pipe bi-thermal heat exchanger
- Robust stainless steel burner for long life
- Exceptionally hard-wearing graphite seal
- Only one O-ring in the boiler; compression fittings used throughout
- Pump is not required for DHW production
- Heat exchanger can be chemically cleaned and flushed in situ on both DHW and central heating
- Comes with filling loop
- Condenses in hot water mode
- Central flueing for easy replacement installations
- Very long flue reach – up to 80m
- Microprocessor control and adjustment system with advanced self-diagnosis
- Easy to use display for continuous information on operating status
- Optional external temperature sensor kit
- Dry fit sensors mean they can be replaced without draining the system
- Flexible flue options from coaxial single pipe to twin pipe; white or translucent options for visual inspection in voids
- Maximum operating temperature 80°C
- Boiler water content 1.7l (27c), 2.1l (32c) and 2.4l (38c)
- Endorsed by the Energy Saving Trust