Would you like a brand new, ultra-reliable, energy-saving boiler?
Bluehelix Tech RRT boiler
Cut your fuels bill without compromising on performance with the Bluehelix Tech RRT range of combi and system boilers from the award-winning Bluehelix family of boilers. Energy efficient, reliable, durable and affordable.
- Compact size – only 250mm deep
- Very easy to fit, service & maintain
- Built to the highest standards with quality components
- Excellent hot water flow rates
- Combi 24kW, 28kW & 34kW System 18kW, 24 & 30kW
- 10 year warranty as standard for complete peace of mind
FInd out more here.
Not sure how a combi boiler works? Click here to read our easy guide.
Request an Engineer
Need an engineer for breakdown or annual service? You can request a visit from a Ferroli approved Gas Safe registered engineer, either by phone or online. Either call 0330 205 0005 or use our online booking system and we will contact you to arrange a convenient appointment. Click here to place your request.
*Homeowners – before you call us for assistance with your boiler please ensure you have the following two things to hand:
1. Postcode & address of the property where the boiler is installed.
2. For boilers that are still under warranty you will need the manual for the boiler which contains the benchmark checklist and service record. Please note – if your boiler is still under warranty we need this information before we are able to arrange an appointment for the engineer to attend.
Your boiler's warranty is very valuable to you - make sure it is registered as soon as the boiler has been installed.
Ask your installer if they have registered your warranty on your behalf. If they haven’t, you can register your warranty quickly and easily yourself by calling Ferroli Customer Service on 0330 205 0005.
Calls to our 0330 numbers cost the same as a call to an 01 or 02 national number whether from a landline or mobile. Calls are also inclusive in any bundle you may have with your phone provider.