Gas water heater with pilot flame
- Burner. To adapt it to different gases, it is sufficient to exchange the injectors. (With stainless steel heads specially designed for the combustion of butane/propane and natural gases)
- Piezoelectric front igniter
- Temperature and power selector switch
- Special hydraulic arrangement. It automatically activates the water heating mechanisms whenever a hot water tap is opened. It is also SAFE, since it opens the passage of gas to the burner only when water flows through the heat exchanger.
- Built-in flue draught extractor. It ensures a correct combustion, whatever the variation of the draught in the exhaust duct (chimney). A safety device stops the unit in the event of abnormal flue evacuation.
- Ignition safety valve. Thermo-electric system, which allows the gas to flow in the burner only when the pilot flame is ignited.
- Automatic water flow regulator
- Flexible hot water connection